Oxford University Press are the publishers of the following courses among many others:
- New Progressive Primary English (NPPE)
- Kiswahili Sanifu
- Progressive Primary Mathematics (PPM)
- Our Lives Today: Social Studies
- Science in Action
- Living in Christ: A CRE course
These courses have been specifically written and designed to cater for a lively approach to teaching and learning in the new primary school syllabus.
In all these courses, this has been achieved through:
- well researched, up-to-date content written and tested by experienced authors and teachers
- attractive design of high professional standards
- lively incorporation of emerging/current issues into the content
- progressive and creative coverage of the syllabus at all levels
- teachers’ books that are in the form of lesson plans.
And now to make teachers’ work easier, we are giving you this free booklet of sample schemes of work for Standards 1 and 2 (Volume 1) in the 6 subjects. Please note that these schemes are helpful only if you are using the Oxford course books listed above.